Chempilots' R&D work within medical devices has been instrumental in bringing many new products to market – from tinted contact lenses to catheters and implants. Our experience spans Class I through Class III medical devices.
We have worked with:
- Soft contact lens formulation
- Pad print inks for colored contact lenses
- Urology endoprothesis and injectable bulking agents
- Bioresorbable systems for sustained drug delivery
- Impregnation of silicone surfaces with hydrophilic polymers and APIs
- Nitrogen-monoxide loaded polymer coatings
- Nano Silver Iodide antimicrobial formulations
- Buccal adhesives
- Free-form tissue engineering scaffold processing
- Electrode gel formulation and processing
- Wound dressings
- Polymeric cements
- Dental filling composites
- Ostomy skin barriers and odor control solutions
- Stent electropolishing
- Catheter coating
Integrated R&D approach
Our R&D solutions are always established by an integrated product-process approach. We aim for solutions that are practical, robust and simple that can later be implemented in a production under QA.
Contact us for a discussion
For a confidential discussion of your specific needs, please call Richard Schmidt or Christian Elbek on +45 4495 1661 or send us an e-mail.