Our specialty materials production experience includes a wide range of both inorganic and organic materials, chemistry and processing techniques. All specialty materials produced are custom and run under dedicated QA systems fitted to the customers specific needs.
Some examples of our custom specialty material productions are:
- Hydrogel based inks for colored soft contact lenses under customer's audit control based on ISO 13485 and FDA Quality System Regulation 21 CFR part 820.
- Silicone adhesive used for joining injection molded silicone parts.
- Pthalic acid acetal for a sensor application.
- Silver complexes for use as antimicrobial agents.
- Nano AgI, colloidally stabilized for use as an antimicrobial agent.
Typically, our specialty materials customers value the following benefits in working with us:
- "Intelligent" production - highly trained production personnel and all productions supervised by a chemist, thinking beyond meeting the specification
- Fast and flexible execution
- Fast and flexible response to changes and problems
- Concurrent dedicated QA systems development
- All of the advantages of outsourcing, with minimal risk
For a confidential discussion of your specific needs, please call Christian Elbek on +45 4495 1661 or by e-mail.